Army HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022- 09 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Headquarter Bengal Sub Area Are Invited Offline Application Form For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Offline Application Form. Before You apply Offline Application Form Please Read Full Notification. Army Bengal Sub Area MTS Vacancy Recruitment 2022. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
This article is helpful for those who are willing to apply for Army Bengal Sub Area MTS Recruitment 2022. Giving complete information to all of you, how can you apply MTS. The recruitment process, who can apply, the last date of application, and all other details.
HQ Bengal Sub Area MTS Recruitment 2022 Job Overview
|Organization||Headquarter Bengal Sub Area|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Post||09 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Last Date for Apply||02 December 2022|
Note – UHQRelation.in is the Most Trusted Latest Government Jobs and Sarkari Results portal for the job seekers. UHQRelation.in provides updates instantly every moment regularly of All latest jobs Results, Answer keys, Admit Cards, Top online form for various government Sarkari exam, Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Admission form, certificate verification, Ration card, Adhar card status, update, and download are available for the job seekers.
Visit UHQRelation.in website for the updates related to job information. Through the website Sarkariraj.com you can get all the latest information of state or central level Government Job in India.
HQ Bengal Sub Area MTS Important Date
|Application Begin||12 November 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||02 December 2022|
|Download Offline Form|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notify Soon|
HQ Bengal Sub Area MTS Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
HQ Bengal Sub Area MTS Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 02 December 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
HQ Bengal Sub Area MTS Qualification
|Post Name||CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment Eligibility|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||> Candidates should have class 10th Pass or equivalent from recognized board.|
> For more details read the official notification.
HQ Bengal Sub Area MTS Vacancy 2022
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||09|
HQ Bengal Sub Area MTS Salary/ Pay Scale
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs.18,000-56,900/-
- For more details read the official notification.
HQ Bengal Sub Area MTS Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Army Bengal Sub Area MTS Postal Address
Postal Address: “HQ Bengal Sub Area, 246 AJC Bose Road, Alipore, Kolkata-700027”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed Post only.
- APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________
- Application sent Registered/Speed Post only.
Required Documents To Be Attached With The Application Form
Copies of the following cert. should be sent along with the application. Original cert. should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Two self-addressed envelopes on which Rs. 25/- postage stamp on each envelope.
- Two latest passport size photographs with name and father’s name of the candidate written on reverse.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
Army Bengal Sub Area Official Notice & Link
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Join||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Click Here|