Indian Army Rally Bharti Physical, Education, Age Limit 2021-22, Indian Army Bharti Eligibility, Age, Height, Weight, Chest, Education, indian army height, weight, chest for female, qualification for indian army soldier, indian army height, weight age chart, सेना भर्ती शारीरिक माप/शैक्षिक योग्यता, Indian Army GD Eligibility, Selection Process(Age, Height, Chest).
Join Indian Army Bharti Eligibility, Age, Height, Weight, Chest, Education – सेना भर्ती शारीरिक माप/शैक्षिक योग्यता in Hindi : Physical Standard for Recruitment in the Army सेना भर्ती, शारीरिक माप/शैक्षिक योग्यता तथा सभी श्रेणियों के लिए नामांकन के समय पर नई भर्ती के लिए शारीरिक माप physical fitness के लिए पूरा देश, छ: क्षेत्रों में विभाजित किया गया है जो कि निम्न प्रकार हैं: पश्चिमी मैदानी क्षेत्र, पूर्वी मैदानी क्षेत्र, मध्य क्षेत्र, दक्षिणी क्षेत्र, पश्चिमी हिमालय क्षेत्र और पूर्वी हिमालय क्षेत्र। विभिन्न क्षेत्रों के लिए न्यूनतम शारीरिक मानदंड, निम्न प्रकार हैं |
|Sol GD||(a) Cl 10th /Matric pass with Min 45% mks in aggregate and Min 33% in each subject.|
(b) Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms) (Gorkha) Class 10th Matriculation simple pass for Gorkha Male and Female candidates.
|17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Sol Tech||(a) Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.|
(b) Sol Tech (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Sol Clerk/Skt||10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Sol NA||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps)||10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. Individual qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.||19- 25 Yrs|
|Soldier TDN||i) 10th & 8th Simple Pass.|
ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier (General Duty) Women Military police||Minimum education qualification is Matric /10th/SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at matric/10th/SSLC level, without mentioning any specific subjects.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs *|
|Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||Soldier Technical & Nursing Assistant||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||(Cms)||(Kgs)|
|Western Himalayan Region (J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh, Garhwal and Kumaon)||163 cms||163 cms||162 cms||77||48|
|Eastern Himalayan Region (Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts).||160 cms||157 cms||160 cms||77||48|
|Western Plains Region (Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western UP (Meerut and Agra Divisions)||170 cms||170 cms||162 cms||77||50|
|Eastern Plains Region (Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal and Orissa)||169 cms||169 cms||162 cms||77||50|
|Central Region (Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu)||168 cms||167 cms||162 cms||77*||50|
|Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry)||166 cms||165 cms||162 cms||77||50|
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs).
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eye sight.
Physical Fitness Test
To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
- 1.6 Km Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
MARKING SYSTEM IS AS FOLLOWS
1. 1.6 Km Run For all Categories.
|(i)||Upto 5 Mins 30 Secs||Group-I||60 Marks|
|(ii)||From 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins to 45 Secs||Group-II||48 Marks|
|(iii)||Above 5 Mins 45 Secs||Fail|
|(iv)||Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain.|
|(aa) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.|
|(ab) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.|
2. Pull Ups.
|(i)||10 and above||40 Marks.|
3. Balance. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
4. 9 Feet Ditch. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
5. 1.6 Km Run.
(a) Up to 30 Yrs of Age
(i) Up to 5 Min 45 Secs – Required to qualify
(b)Beyond 30 Yrs of Age
(i) Up to 6 Min 30 Secs – Required to qualify
(C) Provision for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain Area
(i) Up to 5000 ft as above
(ii) Between 5000 to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs to all timings
(ii) Between 9000 to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs to all timings
6. Women Military Police Only
1. 1.6 Km Run.
|(i)||Upto 7 Mins 30 Secs||Group-I||60 Marks|
|(ii)||Upto 8 Mins||Group-II||48 Marks|
|(iii)||Above 8 Mins||Fail|
2. Long Jump of 10 Feet – Should qualify
3. High Jump 3 Feet – Should qualify
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.