Hello Dear Friends, How are you all, hope you are doing well, today in this article we are going to tell you how you can download Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology D.Pharma Notes Download Free PDFs for free. Friends, you will also get to see PDF and download links of D.Pharmacy 2nd Year Handwritten and Standard Notes in this article.
According to the syllabus of 2023 by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), you will get the link to download all the handwritten and standard notes, you get the option to download all the notes semester wise or unit wise.
D.Pharm Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology Information:
|Semester Year||2nd Year|
|Notes Types||Handwritten & Standard Notes|
|PCI Syllabus||Latest PCI 2023|
|Subject Name||Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Us|
|Official Website PCI||www.pci.nic.in|
Note:- Friends, on this website all types of information like – B.Pharma and D.Pharma All Subject PDF Free Notes, Semester Wise Note, Latest Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern 2023 Download, Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download etc.
D.Pharm 1st Year All Subjects Name List 2023
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Social Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
D.Pharm 2nd Year All Subjects Name List 2023
- Community Pharmacy & Management
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Law & Ethics
Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download
Let us see what is in the syllabus of Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology.
1. Introduction to biochemistry
- Scope of biochemistry in pharmacy; Cell and its biochemical organization.
- Definition, classification with examples, chemical properties
- Monosaccharides – Structure of glucose, fructose, and galactose
- Disaccharides – structure of maltose, lactose, and sucrose
- Polysaccharides – chemical nature of starch and glycogen
- Qualitative tests and biological role of carbohydrates
- Definition, classification of proteins based on composition and solubility with examples
- Definition, classification of amino acids based on chemical nature and nutritional requirements with examples
- Structure of proteins (four levels of organization of protein structure)
- Qualitative tests and biological role of proteins and amino acids
- Diseases related to malnutrition of proteins.
- Definition, classification with examples
- Structure and properties of triglycerides (oils and fats)
- Fatty acid classification – Based on chemical and nutritional requirements with examples
- Structure and functions of cholesterol in the body
- Lipoproteins – types, composition and functions in the body
- Qualitative tests and functions of lipids
1. Nucleic acids
- Definition, purine and pyrimidine bases
- Components of nucleosides and nucleotides with examples
- Structure of DNA (Watson and Crick model), RNA and their functions
- Definition, properties and IUB and MB classification
- Factors affecting enzyme activity
- Mechanism of action of enzymes, Enzyme inhibitors
- Therapeutic and pharmaceutical importance of enzymes
- Definition and classification with examples
- Sources, chemical nature, functions, coenzyme form, recommended dietary requirements, deficiency diseases of fat-and water-soluble vitamins
- (Study of cycle/pathways without chemical structures)
- Metabolism of Carbohydrates: Glycolysis, TCA cycle and glycogen metabolism, regulation of blood glucose level. Diseases related to abnormal metabolism of Carbohydrates
- Metabolism of lipids: Lipolysis, β-oxidation of Fatty acid (Palmitic acid) ketogenesis and ketolysis. Diseases related to abnormal metabolism of lipids such as Ketoacidosis, Fatty liver, Hypercholesterolemia
- Metabolism of Amino acids (Proteins): General reactions of amino acids and its significance– Transamination, deamination, Urea cycle and decarboxylation. Diseases related to abnormal metabolism of amino acids, Disorders of ammonia metabolism, phenylketonuria, alkaptonuria and Jaundice.
- Biological oxidation: Electron transport chain and Oxidative phosphorylation
- Types, Functions, Deficiency diseases, recommended dietary requirements
1. Water and Electrolytes
- Distribution, functions of water in the body
- Water turnover and balance
- Electrolyte composition of the body fluids, Dietary intake of electrolyte and Electrolyte balance
- Dehydration, causes of dehydration and oral rehydration therapy
- Introduction to Biotechnology
1. Organ function tests
- Functions of kidney and routinely performed tests to assess the functions of kidney and their clinical significances
- Functions of liver and routinely performed tests to assess the functions of liver and their clinical significances
- Lipid profile tests and its clinical significances
1. Introduction to Pathology of Blood and Urine
- Lymphocytes and Platelets, their role in health and disease
- Erythrocytes – Abnormal cells and their significance
- Normal and Abnormal constituents of Urine and their significance
D Pharma Latest Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
|D.Pharma 1st Year Syllabus PDF||Download Now|
|D.Pharma 2nd Year Syllabus PDF||Download Now|
Download free Pdf of notes of Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
You can download free Pdfs of Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology Handwritten Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Handwritten Notes||Download Link|
You can download free Pdfs of Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology Standard Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Standard Notes||Download Link|
|All Unit Notes||CLICK HERE|
Disclaimer – It is a list of links that have already been downloaded from the internet; we are not maintaining any content that is protected by copyright on our servers. Please review our DMCA Policy. If you believe that we have violated your copyrights, please contact with us right once at email@example.com. The infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.
4 thoughts on “Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology Notes for D pharmacy PDF Download”