Hello Dear Friends, How are you all, hope you are doing well, today in this article we are going to tell you how you can download Pharmaceutics D.Pharma Notes Download Free PDFs for free. Friends, you will also get to see PDF and download links of D.Pharmacy 1st Year Handwritten and Standard Notes in this article.
According to the syllabus of 2023 by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), you will get the link to download all the handwritten and standard notes, you get the option to download all the notes semester wise or unit wise.
D.Pharm Pharmaceutics Information:
|Semester Year||1st Year|
|Notes Types||Handwritten & Standard Notes|
|PCI Syllabus||Latest PCI 2023|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Us|
|Official Website PCI||www.pci.nic.in|
Note:- Friends, on this website all types of information like – B.Pharma and D.Pharma All Subject PDF Free Notes, Semester Wise Note, Latest Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern 2023 Download, Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download etc.
D.Pharm 1st Year All Subjects Name List 2023
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Social Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Pharmaceutics Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download
Let us see what is in the syllabus of Pharmaceutics.
1. Introduction to Pharmaceutics
- History of the profession of Pharmacy in India in relation to Pharmacy education, industry, pharmacy practice, and various professional associations.
- Pharmacy as a career
- Pharmacopoeia: Introduction to IP, BP, USP, NF and Extra Pharmacopoeia. Salient features of Indian Pharmacopoeia
1. Packaging materials
- Types, selection criteria, advantages and disadvantages of glass, plastic, metal, rubber as packaging materials
1. Pharmaceutical aids
- Organoleptic (Colouring, flavouring, and sweetening) agents
- Preservatives: Definition, types with examples and uses
1. Unit operations
- Definition, objectives/applications, principles, construction, and workings of-
- Size reduction: hammer mill and ball mill
- Size separation: Classification of powders according to IP, Cyclone separator, Sieves and standards of sieves
- Mixing: Double cone blender, Turbine mixer, Triple roller mill and Silverson mixer homogenizer
- Filtration: Theory of filtration, membrane filter and sintered glass filter
- Drying: working of fluidized bed dryer and process of freeze drying
- Extraction: Definition, Classification, method, and applications
- Tablets : coated and uncoated, various modified tablets (sustained release, extended-release, fast dissolving, multilayered, etc.)
- Liquid oral preparations – solution, syrup, elixir, emulsion, suspension, dry powder for reconstitution
- Topical preparations – ointments, creams, pastes, gels, liniments and lotions, suppositories, and pessaries
- Nasal preparations, Ear preparations
- Powders and granules – Insufflations, dusting powders, effervescent powders, and effervescent granules
- Sterile formulations – Injectables, eye drops and eye ointments
- Immunological products: Sera, vaccines, toxoids, and their manufacturing methods.
1. Basic structure, layout, sections, and activities of pharmaceutical manufacturing plants Quality control and quality assurance
- Definition and concepts of quality control and quality assurance, current good manufacturing practice (cGMP), Introduction to the concept of calibration and validation
1. Novel drug delivery systems:
- Introduction, Classification with examples, advantages, and challenges
D Pharma Latest Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
Download free Pdf of notes of Pharmaceutics
You can download free Pdfs of Pharmaceutics Handwritten Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Handwritten Notes||Download Link|
You can download free Pdfs of Pharmaceutics Standard Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Standard Notes||Download Link|
|All Unit Notes||CLICK HERE|
Disclaimer – It is a list of links that have already been downloaded from the internet; we are not maintaining any content that is protected by copyright on our servers. Please review our DMCA Policy. If you believe that we have violated your copyrights, please contact with us right once at firstname.lastname@example.org. The infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.