Important Update on the Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Examination Date 2023: Friends, how are you all hope that you will be doing well, today in this article you are going to tell you that you are going to get complete information about Exit Examination for D Pharma Exam Pattern 2023 in this article.
Let us tell you that the exit exam has been implemented only for D pharmacy course, as till now no exit exam has been kept by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) for B pharmacy course or other medical course.
The Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Examination (DPEE)
|Name of Examination||Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Examination (DPEE)|
|Exam Authority||Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)|
|Purpose of Exam||To issue license to D. Pharmacy Holder|
|Eligibility of Exam||Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) Holder|
|Date of Exam||November 2023|
|Nature of Exam||3 Papers of MCQ Pattern with or without negative marking|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hrs.|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Frequency of Exam||Twice in a year|
|Criteria for Qualification||All 3 papers should be cleared in the same attempt (min.50% marks to pass)|
|Attempt Restrictions||No restrictions on number of attempts|
|Syllabus of Exam||Will be declared by PCI|
Note :- Friends, you get all types of information related to pharmacy course on our website absolutely free of cost such as – D and B Pharma: Question Paper Pdf, All Subject Notes Pdf, Question Bank Paper, Syllabus and Regulations, Exam Pattern etc.
Eligibility for Pharmacy Exit Exam
- A holder of a D Pharmacy from a PCI-approved institution who has completed the necessary practical training.
- The candidate shall be required to make an application in a prescribed form with all relevant documents showing the proof of his passing the approved examination and the examination fee as may be prescribed by the PCI.
Frequency of Pharmacy Exit Exam
- For now, PCI has declared that the exit exam will be held two times in a year or as frequently as may be required.
- Based on the availability of the examination centres, the Prescribed Authority will provide the candidate the exam day and the exam location.
D Pharma Latest Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
|D.Pharma 1st Year Syllabus PDF||Download Now|
|D.Pharma 2nd Year Syllabus PDF||Download Now|
Syllabus of Pharmacy Exit Exam
- The PCI will soon make public the complete plan and syllabus for the exit test.
- There shall be three papers of multiple choice questions in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical jurisprudence, and Drug Store Management.
- The language of the examination shall be English.
- The test for each paper shall be of 3 hrs. duration.
- The test shall consist of online MCQs with or without a negative marking system.
Criteria for Qualifying Pharmacy Exit Exam
- Only if a candidate receives a minimum of 50% in each paper separately will he be considered to have passed the exit exam.
- A candidate must pass all three papers in the same attempt.
- There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts to appear in the exit exam.
Registration of Candidate after passing Pharmacy Exit Exam
The successful candidate will receive a certificate of eligibility for enrollment and activity after passing the D Pharmacy Exit Exam. This certificate will be given to the State Pharmacy Council for registration as a pharmacist.
Diploma in Pharmacy EXIT Exam Syllabus 2023
|Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Examination Regulations||Download Now|
|Pharmacy Exit Examination Syllabus||Download Now|
Disclaimer – It is a list of links that have already been downloaded from the internet; we are not maintaining any content that is protected by copyright on our servers. Please review our DMCA Policy. If you believe that we have violated your copyrights, please contact with us right once at [email protected]. The infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.