Hello Dear Friends, How are you all, hope you are doing well, today in this article we are going to tell you how you can download Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy D.Pharma Notes Download Free PDFs for free. Friends, you will also get to see PDF and download links of D.Pharmacy 2nd Year Handwritten and Standard Notes in this article.
According to the syllabus of 2023 by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), you will get the link to download all the handwritten and standard notes, you get the option to download all the notes semester wise or unit wise.
D.Pharm Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy Information:
|Semester Year||2nd Year|
|Notes Types||Handwritten & Standard Notes|
|PCI Syllabus||Latest PCI 2023|
|Subject Name||Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Us|
|Official Website PCI||www.pci.nic.in|
Note:- Friends, on this website all types of information like – B.Pharma and D.Pharma All Subject PDF Free Notes, Semester Wise Note, Latest Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern 2023 Download, Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download etc.
D.Pharm 1st Year All Subjects Name List 2023
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Social Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
D.Pharm 2nd Year All Subjects Name List 2023
- Community Pharmacy & Management
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Law & Ethics
Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download
Let us see what is in the syllabus of Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
1. Introduction to Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Definition, scope, national and international scenario
- Organisational structure
- Professional responsibilities, Qualification and experience requirements, job specifications, work load requirements and inter professional relationships
- Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) in hospital
- Hospital Pharmacy Standards (FIP Basel Statements, AHSP)
- Introduction to NAQS guidelines and NABH Accreditation and Role of Pharmacists
1. Different Committees in the Hospital
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee – Objectives, Composition, and functions
- Hospital Formulary – Definition, procedure for development and use of hospital formulary
- Infection Control Committee – Role of Pharmacist in preventing Antimicrobial Resistance
1. Supply Chain and Inventory Control
- Preparation of Drug lists – High Risk drugs, Emergency drugs, Schedule H1 drugs, NDPS drugs, reserved antibiotics
- Procedures of Drug Purchases – Drug selection, short term, long term, and tender/e-tender process, quotations, etc.
- Inventory control techniques: Economic Order Quantity, Reorder Quantity Level, Inventory Turnover etc.
- Inventory Management of Central Drug Store – Storage conditions, Methods of storage, Distribution, Maintaining Cold Chain, Devices used for cold storage (Refrigerator, ILR, Walk-in-Cold rooms)
- FEFO, FIFO methods
- Expiry drug removal and handling, and disposal. Disposal of Narcotics, cytotoxic drugs
- Documentation – purchase and inventory
1. Drug distribution
- Drug distribution (in- patients and out – patients) – Definition, advantages and disadvantages of individual prescription order method, Floor Stock Method, Unit Dose Drug Distribution Method, Drug Basket Method.
- Distribution of drugs to ICCU/ICU/NICU/Emergency wards.
- Automated drug dispensing systems and devices
- Distribution of Narcotic and Psychotropic substances and their storage
1. Drugs Acting on the Cardiovascular System
- Definition, classification, pharmacological actions, dose, indications, and contraindications of
- Anti-hypertensive drugs
- Anti-anginal drugs
- Anti-arrhythmic drugs
- Drugs used in atherosclerosis and
- Congestive heart failure
- Drug therapy for shock
- Compounding in Hospitals. Bulk compounding, IV admixture services and incompatibilities, Total parenteral nutrition
- Radio Pharmaceuticals – Storage, dispensing and disposal of radiopharmaceuticals
- Application of computers in Hospital Pharmacy Practice, Electronic health records, Softwares used in hospital pharmacy
1. Clinical Pharmacy:
- Definition, scope, and development – in India and other countries
- Technical definitions, common terminologies used in clinical settings and their significance such as Paediatrics, Geriatric, Anti-natal Care, Post-natal Care, etc.
- Daily activities of clinical pharmacists: Definition, goal, and procedure of
- Ward round participation
- Treatment Chart Review
- Adverse drug reaction monitoring
- Drug information and poisons information
- Medication history
- Patient counselling
- Interprofessional collaboration
- Pharmaceutical care: Definition, classification of drug related problems. Principles and procedure to provide pharmaceutical care
- Medication Therapy Management, Home Medication Review
1. Clinical laboratory tests used in the evaluation of disease states – significance and interpretation of test results
- Haematological, Liver function, Renal function, thyroid function tests
- Tests associated with cardiac disorders
- Fluid and electrolyte balance
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Types of poisoning: Clinical manifestations and Antidotes
- Drugs and Poison Information Centre and their services – Definition, Requirements, Information resources with examples, and their advantages and disadvantages
- Definition, aim and scope
- Overview of Pharmacovigilance
1. Medication errors:
- Definition, types, consequences, and strategies to minimize medication errors, LASA drugs and Tallman lettering as per ISMP
- Drug Interactions: Definition, types, clinical significance of drug interactions
D Pharma Latest Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
|D.Pharma 1st Year Syllabus PDF||Download Now|
|D.Pharma 2nd Year Syllabus PDF||Download Now|
Download free Pdf of notes of Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
You can download free Pdfs of Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy Handwritten Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Handwritten Notes||Download Link|
You can download free Pdfs of Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy Standard Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Standard Notes||Download Link|
|All Unit Notes||CLICK HERE|
Disclaimer – It is a list of links that have already been downloaded from the internet; we are not maintaining any content that is protected by copyright on our servers. Please review our DMCA Policy. If you believe that we have violated your copyrights, please contact with us right once at [email protected]. The infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.
2 thoughts on “Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy Notes for D pharmacy PDF Download”