Hello Dear Friends, How are you all, hope you are doing well, today in this article we are going to tell you how you can download Human Anatomy and Physiology 2 B.Pharma 2nd Semester Notes Download Free PDFs for free. Friends, you will also get to see PDF and download links of B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester Handwritten and Standard Notes in this article.
According to the syllabus of 2023 by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), you will get the link to download all the handwritten and standard notes, you get the option to download all the notes semester wise or unit wise.
Human Anatomy and Physiology 2 B.Pharm 2nd Semester Information:
|Semester Year||2nd Semester|
|Notes Types||Handwritten & Standard Notes|
|PCI Syllabus Notes||Latest PCI 2023 Notes|
|Subject Name||Human Anatomy and Physiology 2|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Us|
|Official Website PCI||www.pci.nic.in|
Note:- Friends, on this website all types of information like – B.Pharma and D.Pharma All Subject PDF Free Notes, Semester Wise Note, Latest Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern 2023 Download, Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download etc.
Also Read : B Pharm 1st Semester Notes Free PDFs Download
Human Anatomy and Physiology 2 Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download
Let us see what is in the syllabus of Human Anatomy and Physiology 2.
- Organization of nervous system, neuron, neuroglia, classification and properties of nerve fibre, electrophysiology, action potential, nerve impulse, receptors, synapse, neurotransmitters.
- Central nervous system: Meninges, ventricles of brain and cerebrospinal fluid.structure and functions of brain (cerebrum, brain stem, cerebellum), spinal cord (gross structure, functions of afferent and efferent nerve tracts,reflex activity)
- Anatomy of GI Tract with special reference to anatomy and functions of stomach, ( Acid production in the stomach, regulation of acid production through parasympathetic nervous system, pepsin role in protein digestion) small intestine and large intestine, anatomy and functions of salivary glands, pancreas and liver, movements of GIT, digestion and absorption of nutrients and disorders of GIT.
- Formation and role of ATP, Creatinine Phosphate and BMR.
- Anatomy of respiratory system with special reference to anatomy of lungs, mechanism of respiration, regulation of respiration
- Lung Volumes and capacities transport of respiratory gases, artificial respiration, and resuscitation methods.
- Anatomy of urinary tract with special reference to anatomy of kidney and nephrons, functions of kidney and urinary tract, physiology of urine formation, micturition reflex and role of kidneys in acid base balance, role of RAS in kidney and disorders of kidney
- Classification of hormones, mechanism of hormone action, structure and functions of pituitary gland, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, adrenal gland, pancreas, pineal gland, thymus and their disorders.
- Anatomy of male and female reproductive system, Functions of male and female reproductive system, sex hormones, physiology of menstruation, fertilization, spermatogenesis, oogenesis, pregnancy and parturition
Introduction to genetics
- Chromosomes, genes and DNA, protein synthesis, genetic pattern of inheritance
|B.Pharma Syllabus 2023||Download Link|
|B.Pharma A to Z Semester Syllabus PDF||CLICK HERE|
|B.PHARMA 1ST SEMESTER NOTES PDF||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|Human Anatomy And Physiology-1||CLICK HERE|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis||CLICK HERE|
|Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry||CLICK HERE|
|Communication SkillS||CLICK HERE|
Download free Pdf of notes of Human Anatomy and Physiology 2
You can download free Pdfs of Human Anatomy and Physiology 2 Standard Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Standard Notes||Download Link|
You can download free Pdfs of Human Anatomy and Physiology 2 Handwritten Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Handwritten Notes||Download Link|
Disclaimer – It is a list of links that have already been downloaded from the internet; we are not maintaining any content that is protected by copyright on our servers. Please review our DMCA Policy. If you believe that we have violated your copyrights, please contact with us right once at firstname.lastname@example.org. The infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.