Hello Dear Friends, How are you all, hope you are doing well, today in this article we are going to tell you how you can download Pharmacy Law & Ethics D.Pharma Notes Download Free PDFs for free. Friends, you will also get to see PDF and download links of D.Pharmacy 2nd Year Handwritten and Standard Notes in this article.
According to the syllabus of 2023 by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), you will get the link to download all the handwritten and standard notes, you get the option to download all the notes semester wise or unit wise.
D.Pharm Pharmacy Law & Ethics Information:
|Semester Year||2nd Year|
|Notes Types||Handwritten & Standard Notes|
|PCI Syllabus||Latest PCI 2023|
|Subject Name||Pharmacy Law & Ethics|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Us|
|Official Website PCI||www.pci.nic.in|
Note:- Friends, on this website all types of information like – B.Pharma and D.Pharma All Subject PDF Free Notes, Semester Wise Note, Latest Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern 2023 Download, Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download etc.
D.Pharm 1st Year All Subjects Name List 2023
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Social Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
D.Pharm 2nd Year All Subjects Name List 2023
- Community Pharmacy & Management
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Law & Ethics
Pharmacy Law & Ethics Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download
Let us see what is in the syllabus of Pharmacy Law & Ethics.
- General Principles of Law, History and various Acts related to Drugs and Pharmacy profession
1. Pharmacy Act-1948 and Rules
- Objectives, Definitions, Pharmacy Council of India; its constitution and functions, Education Regulations, State and Joint state pharmacy councils, Registration of Pharmacists, Offences and Penalties.
- Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and Rules 1945 and New Amendments
- Drugs Acting on the Central Nervous System
- Import of drugs
- Manufacture of drugs
- Sale of Drugs
- Administration of the Act and Rules
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985 and Rules
- Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act 1954
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act-1960
- Poisons Act-1919
- FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) Act and Rules
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority
- Code of Pharmaceutical Ethics
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act and Rules – basic understanding, salient features, and Amendments
- Role of all the government pharma regulator bodies – Central Drugs Standards Control Organization (CDSCO), Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC)
- Good Regulatory practices (documentation, licenses, renewals, e-governance) in Community Pharmacy, Hospital pharmacy, Pharma Manufacturing, Wholesale business, inspections, import, export of drugs and medical devices
- Introduction to BCS system of classification, Basic concepts of Clinical Trials, ANDA, NDA, New Drug development, New Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019. Brand v/s Generic, Trade name concept, Introduction to Patent Law and Intellectual Property Rights, Emergency Use Authorization
- Blood bank – basic requirements and functions
- Clinical Establishment Act and Rules – Aspects related to Pharmacy
- Biomedical Waste Management Rules 2016 – Basic aspects, and aspects related to pharma manufacture to disposal of pharma / medical waste at homes, pharmacies, and hospitals
- Bioethics – Basic concepts, history and principles. Brief overview of ICMR’s National Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical and Health Research involving human participants
- Introduction to the Consumer Protection Act
- Introduction to the Disaster Management Act
- Medical Devices – Categorization, basic aspects related to manufacture and sale
D Pharma Latest Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
Download free Pdf of notes of Pharmacy Law & Ethics
You can download free Pdfs of Pharmacy Law & Ethics Handwritten Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Handwritten Notes||Download Link|
You can download free Pdfs of Pharmacy Law & Ethics Standard Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Standard Notes||Download Link|
|All Unit Notes||CLICK HERE|
Disclaimer – It is a list of links that have already been downloaded from the internet; we are not maintaining any content that is protected by copyright on our servers. Please review our DMCA Policy. If you believe that we have violated your copyrights, please contact with us right once at firstname.lastname@example.org. The infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.