Hello Dear Friends, How are you all, hope you are doing well, today in this article we are going to tell you how you can download Social and Preventive Pharmacy B.Pharma 8th Semester Notes Download Free PDFs for free. Friends, you will also get to see PDF and download links of B.Pharmacy 8th Semester Handwritten and Standard Notes in this article.
According to the syllabus of 2023 by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), you will get the link to download all the handwritten and standard notes, you get the option to download all the notes semester wise or unit wise.
Social and Preventive Pharmacy B.Pharm 8th Semester Information:
|Semester Year||8th Semester|
|Notes Types||Handwritten & Standard Notes|
|PCI Syllabus Notes||Latest PCI 2023|
|Subject Name||Social and Preventive Pharmacy|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Us|
|Official Website PCI||www.pci.nic.in|
Note:- Friends, on this website all types of information like – B.Pharma and D.Pharma All Subject PDF Free Notes, Semester Wise Note, Latest Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern 2023 Download, Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download etc.
Also Read : B Pharm 1st Semester Notes Free PDFs Download
Social and Preventive Pharmacy Syllabus 2023 Pdf Download
Let us see what is in the syllabus of Social and Preventive Pharmacy.
- Health and Disease Concept Definitions assessment, definition as well as definitions of health for the public. Understanding the concept of prevention and treatment of diseases and health-related issues that are social and social concerns of people who suffer from health issues. Health and Social Education Health and nutrition healthy diet, balanced nutrition deficits, Vitamin deficiencies, Malnutrition, and management. Social and health: the influence of socio-cultural factors on illness and health impacts the urbanization process on health illness health hygiene and poverty and health. Health and hygiene and personal hygiene, and treatment; avoidable habits
- Prevention and treatment. General guidelines for the prevention and control of illnesses like the cholera virus SARS, Ebola virus influenza acute respiratory infections, malaria chicken guinea, dengue virus as well as lymphatic filariasis, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, and pneumonia. Drug addiction and cancer. The use of drugs is a major reason for addiction.
- National health programs, their objectives, their functioning of it, and the outcomes comprise the HIV AND AIDS control program as well as the TB Integrated Disease Surveillance Program (IDSP) National program for the prevention and treatment of leprosy. and the National Mental Health Program National program to control and prevent deafness. Universal immunization Program, National program to control blindness, the Pulse Polio program.
- Health interventions for the nation for mother and child National family welfare program, national program to reduce tobacco use National Malaria Prevention Program, National health program that provides elderly people with a social health program. The role is role of WHO is in Indian nationwide programs.
- community services in rural, urban as well as health in schools: roles of PHC improvements in rural sanitation in addition to the mission of the Urban Health Mission. health promotion in schools.
|B.Pharma Syllabus 2023||Download Link|
|B.Pharma A to Z Semester Syllabus PDF||CLICK HERE|
|B.PHARMA 1ST SEMESTER NOTES PDF||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|Human Anatomy And Physiology-1||CLICK HERE|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis||CLICK HERE|
|Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry||CLICK HERE|
|Communication SkillS||CLICK HERE|
Download free Pdf of notes of Social and Preventive Pharmacy
You can download free Pdfs of Social and Preventive Pharmacy Standard Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Standard Notes||Download Link|
You can download free Pdfs of Social and Preventive Pharmacy Handwritten Notes by clicking on the download links given below table.
|Handwritten Notes||Download Link|
Disclaimer – It is a list of links that have already been downloaded from the internet; we are not maintaining any content that is protected by copyright on our servers. Please review our DMCA Policy. If you believe that we have violated your copyrights, please contact with us right once at email@example.com. The infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.